Welcome to our Zoo!

Let's take a tour of the Zoo. There is the Zoo Keeper, he is in the Air Force. Then there is me, I am the Zoo Trainer. I have been married to the Zoo Keeper for 13 years. Then we have the Animals of the zoo, the Zebra, the Monkey and the Alligator. The Zebra is 10 now. The Monkey is 8 soon to be 9. The Alligator is 6. We do all of our training at home (homeschool). We are a traveling zoo that has been to Wisconsin, Mississippi, Nebraska and Maryland.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Quote for today!

"We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled, but as candles to be lit."
~ Robert H. Shaffer (professor of education at Indiana University)

Wow this was very profound to a homeschool mom. My children are not to be filled with knowledge but I must ignite a passion for lifelong learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home