Welcome to our Zoo!

Let's take a tour of the Zoo. There is the Zoo Keeper, he is in the Air Force. Then there is me, I am the Zoo Trainer. I have been married to the Zoo Keeper for 13 years. Then we have the Animals of the zoo, the Zebra, the Monkey and the Alligator. The Zebra is 10 now. The Monkey is 8 soon to be 9. The Alligator is 6. We do all of our training at home (homeschool). We are a traveling zoo that has been to Wisconsin, Mississippi, Nebraska and Maryland.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Packing up the Zoo!

We found out almost a week ago that the Zoo will be packing up and moving to Germany. We will be moving in June of 2011. I am excited to go to Germany but terrified to be going to a foreign country to live. Everything will be different. It is hard enough to move from one state to another state but now we are going to a foreign country, a different Continent. All these things that are scary, but also makes it very exciting. Don't get me wrong I am EXCITED!!

Being the trainer of the animals at the Zoo I love to see them experience new things. The Zebra is getting excited about going to Germany. She asked if we can go see some of the paintings of Michelangelo. That was exciting to me because when the Zoo keeper and I were in Italy in 1998 we went to the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican. The rest of the animals in the zoo are starting to get excited also. We found some cookies at the commissary that were from Germany. They were not very good but we decided to try some different ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home