Welcome to our Zoo!

Let's take a tour of the Zoo. There is the Zoo Keeper, he is in the Air Force. Then there is me, I am the Zoo Trainer. I have been married to the Zoo Keeper for 13 years. Then we have the Animals of the zoo, the Zebra, the Monkey and the Alligator. The Zebra is 10 now. The Monkey is 8 soon to be 9. The Alligator is 6. We do all of our training at home (homeschool). We are a traveling zoo that has been to Wisconsin, Mississippi, Nebraska and Maryland.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The positve reasons for hubby being gone!!

#1 - I no longer have to get in the shower and get hit with water in the face because the shower head stays were I put it.
#2 - I don't have to get in the van and re-adjust all the mirrors and the seat because I was the last one who drove it.
#3 - I get to make anything I want for dinner. Hubby doesn't like casseroles, so I get to make Shepherd's pie.
#4 - The donuts I get on Saturday morning still have some left on Sunday morning. Instead of being in hubby tummy on Saturday night.
#5 - He isn't here to turn on the light in the bathroom when getting ready for work in the morning. Now if I could get my body to understand that 5 am is not the time to wake up.
#6 - I have so much less laundry to do. I think in the three weeks (today) that he has been gone I have only had to do 6 loads of laundry. Usually I do 2 loads a day on the week days. Whoo-ray for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home